Thursday 18 October 2012

Why I succeed and fail

Life does strange things, it really does.....

We question everything and desperately try and find ways to explain why things happen.

I guess the reality is that things just "happen" sometimes, we have to learn to accept that.

Based on this, I want to give people a few people why I succeed and fail, this may help, it may not. You may think I am a arrogant twat, you may not, but here goes....

I succeed because....

I live my own life
I never let anyone else tell me what I can and can't do
I will walk away from anyone who tells I can't do anything, no matter who they are
I will enjoy the small things
I will be in awe of the big things
I will love myself and the one live I have
I will respect and love those who respect and love themselves
I will not gossip
I will not complain
I will use integrity even if that means upsetting people
I will apologize whether I am "wrong" or not
I will move my ego out of the way
I will feel blessed to have the things I have
I will not envy or miss the things I don't have
I will respect nature
I will work hard
I am kind
I know my mistakes
I am proud of my mistakes
I love people in all their diverse wonder
I will not rest until the job is done
I will honor my body and health
I will find myself and my purpose

And most of all, I will succeed because I fail, I hurt and I take the blows with dignity.

F@#k motivation and just turn up

John


No comments:

Post a Comment