Thursday 20 September 2012

Seven years ago I started a journey which began with a decision to lose weight. This changed my existence in a way I can't put into words. It has been a physical and mental rollercoaster that leads me to starting this series of posts today.

I have recently written a book and it didn't go down too well with the publishing agents. I am assuming that weight loss in a practical and spiritual way isn't that sexy. Anyway, back to my realization!

I tend to take a lot of things personally, it has always been my nature. This is why I get upset when I lose fans off my Facebook page! I know that what I do isn't everyone's cup of tea but it still grates on me a little bit.

So lets get this show on the road! As much as coffee induced rambling as divine intervention, I am going to write down how and why I do what I do.

There is a contradiction to begin with. I encourage people not to take things personally when I do! As I write this, I want us to work on this experience together! Ok? Lets do it!!!

Reality check first, are you happy? I mean really happy. I don't mean artifical, compensation or substance induced happiness, I mean a sense of purpose and contentment that gets you through the day.

I am nearly there, not completely but nearly. We now live a world where unhappiness is the norm though and this is partly why I do what I do. I want to help people, however I can only help those that want to be helped.

I am very fortunate to have seen my own personal light at age 32 and I will never look back. I am willing to fight and lose everything in order to fufill my purpose.

So lets keep this brief to start off with! I do what I do to help people and do not take life seriously. I cannot afford to be miserable or listen to fucking negative life sucking people telling me that I can't do stuff. I haven't got the time. I will write a series of posts about why I do what I do and how we as a people need to fight back against awful food, awful food advice and our herding into commerically led, reality TV watching, pill popping and unhappy creatures.

Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment